The role of the surge protector is to limit the instantaneous overvoltage of the incoming power line and signal transmission line to the voltage range that the equipment or system can withstand, or to discharge a powerful lightning current into the ground to protect the protected equipment or system from the protected equipment or system. Damaged and damaged.
The type and structure of the surge protector varies from application to application, but it should contain at least one non-linear voltage limiting component. The basic components used in surge protectors are: discharge gap, gas-filled discharge tube, varistor, suppression diode and choke coil.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- How Does Wifi Socket Work
- How To Use Wifi Socket
- How To Choose The Right Cabinet
- What Is PDU