The wireless socket utilizes infrared sensing technology to remotely turn on the power through infrared reception. The wireless intelligent socket integrates one-way programmable (PLC) automatic control safety and energy-saving converter and electrical intelligent standby power-saving socket. It can realize automatic detection of current change through intelligent IC chip, thus realizing automatic standby and shutdown of electrical appliances. At the same time, it can also sense high-voltage lightning from the outside world. After a certain range, it will automatically cut off power to protect the electrical appliances.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- How To Use Wifi Socket
- How To Choose The Right Cabinet
- What Is PDU
- What Is PDU Power Cabinet
- What Are The Advantages Of PDU Power Sockets?
- How To Choose A PDU Power Socket?
- How To Choose PDU Socket
- Proper Use Of Server Cabinet Power Outlets