1. What is a PDU?
PDU (Power Distribution Unit), which is the socket power socket we often say. The PDU is designed for power distribution of cabinet-mounted electrical equipment. It has different functions, installation methods and different plug-ins. Multiple combinations of bit combinations provide a suitable rack-mount power distribution solution for different power supply environments. The application of the PDU can make the power distribution in the cabinet more tidy, reliable, safe, professional and beautiful, and make the maintenance of the power supply in the cabinet more convenient and reliable.
2. How many forms does the PDU input have?
There are three types of input to the PDU: single line input; two line input; IEC320 input.
3. Is the cabinet socket PDU different from the normal power strip?
Compared with ordinary power strips, cabinet sockets (PDUs) have the following advantages: more reasonable design, stricter quality and standards, long safe and trouble-free working hours, excellent leakage and over-current overload protection, and plug-in The action is frequent and not easy to damage, the heat is warmed up small, the installation is more flexible and convenient, and it is suitable for industrial customers who have strict requirements on electricity consumption. It also fundamentally eliminates the potential safety hazards caused by frequent power failures, burnouts, fires, etc. caused by poor contact and small load.
4. How to choose the cabinet dedicated power distribution unit PDU?
First, you should first calculate which devices are placed in your cabinet (or which devices may be used) and calculate how many jacks you need? What plugs are the devices? (Which plug is equipped with a socket, GB2099.3 million socket can use IEC60906 American standard plug and GB1002/10A three flat plug and BS1363 British standard plug, although GB2099.3 compatibility is good, but when working at high current, It is best to use a professional accessory socket. Only when the calculation is accurate can you avoid waste and not enough.
Second, consider what control and protection features you want on the PDU (such as overload protector, anti-surge protection filtering, etc.), and how to install it in the cabinet (usually with standard 19-inch and vertical extension PDUs, etc.) How much space is occupied and how it is installed, etc.
Again, through the statistics of the rated working state of the overall equipment in the cabinet, calculate the appropriate value that the PDU should be able to carry the power (normally, it can also be estimated, calculated according to the rated working current of each server 2A, this method is not accurate, please use with caution ), then select the appropriate configuration of the PDU (current PDU can be up to 64A/16KW)
Finally, consider other factors such as price and after-sales service to select the right supplier. After all, you are sourcing because of your needs. Quality assurance and meeting your needs are the most important.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- PDU Power Outlet Setting Location Requirements
- What Is The Difference Between A Cabinet-specif...
- Talking About The Role Of PDU In Computer Room ...
- How To Install Wifi Smart Socket
- How To Use Wifi Smart Socket
- What Is Rack Pdu
- What Is The Difference Between A Cabinet PDU An...
- What Is Surge Protector
- How Do Surge Protectors Work
- How Does Wifi Socket Work