The location and number of PDU power outlets are determined to facilitate the use of home appliances. The aesthetics of the interior decoration plays an important role. The layout of the PDU power socket should be based on the indoor household appliance point and the planned position of the furniture, and should pay close attention to the relevant professional cooperation with the building decoration to determine the correct position of the socket.
1. The PDU power socket should be installed on not less than two symmetrical wall surfaces. The horizontal distance between two PDU power sockets on each wall should not exceed 2.5m~3m, and the distance from the end wall should not exceed 0.6m.
2. The ordinary PDU power socket without special requirements is installed at a distance of 0.3m from the ground. The special socket for the washing machine is installed 1.6m away from the ground, with indicators and switches;
3. The air conditioner should be equipped with a dedicated PDU power outlet with a switch. In the case of explicitly adopting an air conditioner, the air conditioner PDU power socket should be arranged according to the following positions: 1 split type air conditioner PDU power socket should be set according to the reserved hole position of the outlet pipe 1.8m from the ground; 2 window air conditioner The PDU power socket should be set at a distance of 1.4m from the ground of the window; the PDU power socket of the 3-cabinet air conditioner should be set at 0.3m from the ground at the corresponding position. Otherwise, consider a reserved 16APDU power outlet for the split air conditioner and set it on the load-bearing wall near the exterior wall or the daylighting window.
4. For any room with a cable terminal box or computer socket, at least two five-hole combination PDU power sockets should be set beside the cable terminal box or computer socket to meet the needs of TV, VCD, audio power amplifier or computer. It is also possible to use a multi-functional modular PDU power socket (at least 3 to 5 different two-hole and three-hole sockets are arranged on the panel), and the horizontal distance between the PDU power socket and the cable terminal box or the computer socket is not less than 0. .3m;
5. The living room (living room) is the main activity place for personnel concentration. There are many household appliances. The design should be arranged according to the layout of the building decoration, and it should be ensured that each main wall has a PDU power socket. If the wall length exceeds 3.6m, the number of sockets should be increased. If the wall length is less than 3m, the PDU power socket can be set in the middle of the wall. There is a PDU power outlet next to the cable terminal box and the computer socket, and an air conditioner PDU power socket is provided, and a PDU power socket with a switch should be used in the living room;
6. The bedroom should ensure that the two main symmetrical walls are equipped with a combined PDU power socket. When the bed ends against the wall, the combined PDU power socket should be set on both sides of the bed, and the air conditioner PDU power socket is provided. There should be two sets of combined PDU power outlets next to the cable terminal box and the computer socket, and the single bedroom only has a PDU power socket for the computer;
7. In addition to the wall of the bookcase, the study shall ensure that the two main walls are provided with a combined PDU power outlet, and an air conditioner PDU power socket and a computer PDU power socket;
8. The kitchen should be equipped with multiple PDU power outlets at different locations and heights according to the layout of the building to meet the needs of a variety of electric cooker equipment such as range hoods, disinfection cabinets, microwave ovens, rice cookers, electric water heaters, refrigerators, etc. Refer to the cooktop, console, desk, and dishwashing table to select the best position to set the range hood socket, generally 1.8m ~ 2m from the ground. The electric water heater should be equipped with a 16A three-wire socket with a switch and installed at a distance of 1.4m to 1.5m from the right side of the water heater. Be careful not to place the socket above the electric heater. Other electric cooker PDU power sockets are arranged under the cabinet or above the console, at different positions and at different heights. The sockets should be equipped with power indicators and switches. When the refrigerator is set in the kitchen, a special socket should be installed, which is installed from 0.3m to 1.5m from the ground;
9. It is strictly forbidden to set the PDU power socket in the damp place in the bathroom, such as the shower area or the bathtub. The PDU power sockets in other areas should be splash-proof. When there is an external window, the exhaust fan junction box or socket should be reserved beside the outer window. Since the exhaust air duct is generally in the shower area or near the bathtub, the junction box or socket should be installed 2.25m above the ground. Reserve an electric water heater socket and a PDU power socket for the body cleaner 0.6m away from the shower area or outside the bath. A PDU power socket for beauty and shaving is installed next to the washstand mirror and is installed 1.5m to 1.6m above the ground. The socket should have a switch and indicator light;
10. The balcony should be equipped with a single-phase combined PDU power outlet, 0.3m from the ground.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- What Is The Difference Between A Cabinet-specif...
- Talking About The Role Of PDU In Computer Room ...
- How To Install Wifi Smart Socket
- How To Use Wifi Smart Socket
- What Is Rack Pdu
- What Is The Difference Between A Cabinet PDU An...
- What Is Surge Protector
- How Do Surge Protectors Work
- How Does Wifi Socket Work
- How To Use Wifi Socket