When electricity is first introduced to families, it is mainly used for lighting. At that time, there were no products such as plug and socket. For electrical connection, people could only twist wires to terminals. However, with the large number of electrical appliances, if each time to wring the wire, trouble and dangerous, and a large number of non professional staff join the use of the ranks, which produces a lot of safety problems, causing serious electric shock accidents. In 1904, the patent was invented by Harvey Haber.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- Electrical Outlet Of Industrial Cabinet
- About 123th China Import And Export Fair
- What Is Wifi Smart Socket
- What Are The Features Of WiFi Smart Sockets
- What Is Pdu In Networking
- The Difference Between Ordinary Socket And PDU ...
- PDU Outlet Features
- PDU Lightning Protection Socket
- The Function Of The Wifi Plug