1. From the aspect of load power: The cable configuration load of ordinary sockets is relatively weak, most of them are nominally rated at 10A; using 1.5mm2 cables, a few manufacturers will be rated 16A4000W, according to the national cable wire standards, no matter which With this type of configuration, the rated carrying power of ordinary sockets can hardly reach 4000 W or more. It can be seen that it is difficult to meet the requirements of the computer room that is growing rapidly at present. PDU (POWER DISTRIBUTION UNIT) is undoubtedly solved this problem to a great extent, because any one of its components can be condition-customized, and can completely meet the security of the electricity environment of the computer room. At present, industrial plugs are more and more widely used in PDUs, and the number of currents can satisfy more requirements such as 16A, 32A, 65A, and 125A. Therefore, it is very wrong to use ordinary non-professional sockets for cabinets.
2. From the material point of view: ordinary is generally plastic, and PDU is all metal. If the load is too large, the PDU has a fire protection function, while the ordinary outlet does not. Because the PDU is a metal housing, it has anti-static function, which protects sensitive electronic equipment from electrostatic hazards. In order to protect the stable operation of the equipment.
3. Functionally speaking: The common socket has only the function of overload and total control, and the output of the jack is also monotonous; while the PDU not only has many functions (lightning protection, master control switch, overload protection, current and voltage display, Remote monitoring function, on-line detection of smoke temperature and humidity, etc.) And the output module format can be reasonably matched and selected according to specific conditions. (There are national standard, American standard, international IEC, German standard, etc.)
4. From the service life point of view: ordinary socket is generally 2-3 years. Plug and pull around 4500-5000, while the PDU socket uses super conducting metal material - tin (phosphorus) bronze. With good wear resistance and conductivity, the full load power for one hour, the temperature rise is only 20 degrees, far below the national standard of 45 degrees, effectively preventing the components from heating. Hot plug 10000 or more, the service life of up to 10 years, is more than five times the ordinary socket.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- PDU Outlet Features
- PDU Lightning Protection Socket
- The Function Of The Wifi Plug
- PDU Knowledge
- PDU Power Outlet Setting Location Requirements
- What Is The Difference Between A Cabinet-specif...
- Talking About The Role Of PDU In Computer Room ...
- How To Install Wifi Smart Socket
- How To Use Wifi Smart Socket
- What Is Rack Pdu