Lightning discharge may occur between cloud layer or cloud layer or cloud layer, and the internal surge caused by the use of many large capacity electrical equipment, the influence on power supply system (China low voltage power supply system standard: AC 50Hz 220/380V) and electrical equipment, and protection of lightning protection and surge prevention have become a concern. The focus.
A lightning discharge between the cloud layer and the ground consists of a single or several separate lightning, each carrying a number of high amplitude and short duration currents. A typical lightning discharge will consist of two or three times of lightning, which is about 1/20 seconds between each lightning. Most lightning currents descend between 10000 and 100000 amperes, and their duration is generally less than 100 microseconds.
Because of the use of large capacity equipment and frequency conversion equipment, the power supply system brings increasingly serious internal surge. We attribute it to transient overvoltage (TVS). Any power supply equipment has the allowable range of power supply voltage. Sometimes even a very narrow overvoltage impact will cause the power or all of the equipment to be damaged. Transient overvoltage (TVS) failure is the case. Especially for some sensitive microelectronic devices, sometimes small surge impact may cause fatal damage.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- Electrical Outlet Of Industrial Cabinet
- About 123th China Import And Export Fair
- What Is Wifi Smart Socket
- What Are The Features Of WiFi Smart Sockets
- What Is Pdu In Networking
- The Difference Between Ordinary Socket And PDU ...