A surge protector, also called a lightning arrester, is an electronic device that provides safety protection for various electronic devices, instruments, and communication lines. When a sudden current or voltage is suddenly generated in an electrical circuit or a communication line due to external interference, the surge protector can conduct the shunt in a very short time, thereby avoiding damage to other equipment in the circuit by the surge.
Surge protector for AC 50/60HZ, rated voltage 220V to 380V power supply system, protection against indirect lightning and direct lightning effects or other transient overvoltage surges, suitable for family homes, tertiary industry and industry Requirements for surge protection in the field.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- About 123th China Import And Export Fair
- The Difference Between Ordinary Socket And PDU ...
- PDU Outlet Features
- How Do Surge Protectors Work
- How Does Wifi Socket Work
- How To Use Wifi Socket
- How To Choose The Right Cabinet
- What Is PDU
- What Is PDU Power Cabinet
- What Are The Advantages Of PDU Power Sockets?
- How To Choose A PDU Power Socket?
- How To Choose PDU Socket
- Proper Use Of Server Cabinet Power Outlets