First of all, the cabinet-specific socket is usually called PDU, the full name of the English POWER-DISTRIBUTION-UNIT, meaning the power distribution unit. The PDU is generally designed for a 19-inch standard cabinet. It adopts a modular structure, which mainly ensures the power supply of important equipment such as communication and electronics in the cabinet to avoid equipment damage caused by overvoltage and lightning induction. Although the PDU is a small device, it is the longest working device in various devices. As long as the device works, the PDU will be in working state. If the quality of the PDU is not good, it may cause power failure or even fire, and its loss will be immeasurable. Therefore, it is important to choose a high-quality and high-performance network cabinet dedicated power distribution unit to further ensure the safety of the system.
What advantages does the PDU have over ordinary power outlets? Look at the advantages of the following PDUs and the normal sockets are not available:
1. Lightning protection and surge protection: maximum withstand current: 20KA or higher; limit voltage: ≤500V or lower.
2, alarm protection: LED digital current display and full-range current monitoring with alarm function.
3, filter protection: with fine filter protection, output ultra-stable pure power supply.
4, overload protection: provide two-pole overload protection, can effectively prevent the problems caused by overload.
5, anti-misoperation: PDU main control switch ON / OFF with protective grille, to prevent accidental shutdown, while providing optional dual.
6, modular design, with international common standard jacks, British standard jacks, German standard jacks, American standard jacks and other modules can be freely replaced to meet the different needs of multinational customers.
Of course, the cabinet PDU power distribution unit also has advantages such as wide use range, high mechanical strength, safe and reliable use, and the like!
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Working Principle Of Surge Protector
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- Talking About The Role Of PDU In Computer Room ...
- How To Install Wifi Smart Socket
- How To Use Wifi Smart Socket
- What Is Rack Pdu
- What Is The Difference Between A Cabinet PDU An...