Surge protector is an indispensable device for lightning protection of electronic equipment. It used to be called "surge protector".
The effect of "lightning arrester" or "overvoltage protector" in English for SPD. surge protector is to limit the transient overvoltage to the power line, the signal transmission line within the voltage range that the equipment or system can bear, or to inflow the powerful lightning discharge into the ground, and to protect the protected equipment or system from being damaged by the impact.
The type and structure of surge protector are different according to different uses, but it should contain at least one nonlinear voltage limiting element. The basic components for surge protector include discharge gap, gas discharge tube, varistor, suppression diode and choke coil.
- Development Course Of Surge Protector
- The Surge Protector Is Classified According To ...
- Basic Circuit Of Surge Protector
- Grading Protection Of Surge Protector
- The Role Of Surge Protector
- Characteristics Of Power Distribution Unit
- Precautions For Installation And Commissioning
- Power Outlet History
- Intelligent Timing Power Outlet
- Electrical Outlet Of Industrial Cabinet
- About 123th China Import And Export Fair
- What Is Wifi Smart Socket